Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Mercies Everywhere


When you're down, it's amazing how people and things pick you up.

I realise something, nobody wants to mix around with a moaner or a complainer.

I can be that, especially now since I am going to be in limbo.


Forging ahead, it's only natural to be uncertain, hesitant and to worry.

But worry won't add an ounce of good to what I am doing, where I am at - so I'll just have faith that things will work out.


I don't regret what I did - I'm so glad I took the leap of faith. If you think I am talking in rounds, ask me, email me. =) If I had stayed on, well - it would be a "whoosh" moment. Like, a whole year would pass me by and I would still be in the same situation - and that's not what I want.


Funny thing though.

My body really "gave up" on me when I finally said: "I QUIT"

I had three weeks of non-stop: flu, virus, diarheoa.

As if telling me - Jade, it's time for you to : rest.

And rest I did - I have never felt so sick in my life!


Plus, I just got to know, i have 79/150 amount of hemoglobin in my system.

Meaning, I have only 1/2 the amount of red blood in my system-compared to a normal person.That just means that - I need to carry a ready pack of "Blood A (positive)" if I am involved in an accident, cut my hand off or something.

Do they sell that in the supermarkets?

Haven't seen those hemoglobin packs though.

Haha.


Till then, I think it's time for me to take a nice long bath. Love this painting that Al got for me, courtesy of a very talented artist-Ming
-jade-









No comments: