Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Periodic Silence

It's been months since I've actually updated my blog and it feels so foreign! Blogspot has so graciously added in a new tool which allows me to upload pictures using the icon on the menu bar, and not use an external programme - like Picasa. It's quite good actually!

Pretty happy with the blog access, features - and I would say features better than xanga though I still miss the community at xanga! Xanga's features and the level of changing your blog facade, etc is too html jargonic for me.

It's been a hectic 3 months or so, and it still is. Going to have lunch with a couple of friends soon which I have not seen for the past: 3 - 6 months! I miss them so much! Girls, girls talk this afternoon! Shall we go to Bakerzin or that new organiz shop? Hmmm...

Pray tell...I'll decide, throw them a few options and see where we go.

Ok. That's it for now!

-jade-

4 comments:

Lindiana Jones said...

wahey, guess who's got a blog site now? lol...

Amita Chong said...

hello aunty jade. whats this gem thingy about??

Lindiana Jones said...

Hey Soyabean...ooo, its been a long week at work. I am loving it but I think every single part of me is welcoming the weekend with open arms. Post more pics! I like. x Catch you around.

Lindiana Jones said...

MARMITE RULES!