Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Water lettuces, gardens etc..& Vivid

I am currently "working" at Cziplee's counter...as a cashier.
Hehe. So much for working..
Ok time for some photo updates..
Yay!

The development was called I-Damansara or something to that effect. Basically multi million dollar houses for people who can afford the space, the address and the neighbours =) ( I was there as a kepo...)

I love water concepts! These are water lettuces in earthen ware...It is very easy to keep water lettuces. Just keep one, with guppies in a fish tank (to keep the mosquitoes away), and it will quickly multiply.


I remember buying the "mother plant" for just RM 5.00 and it multiplied...so fast. I had to flush some down the..drain =)

There was a pond that was linked from the outside to the inside, and the bedrooms - was furnished with very big, and comfy beds. Design wise, it was alright. Not fantastic but pretty cool.

And finally, one more photo to salute my former HKTB partner - Vivid =)
Hope you're doing well Mrs Riley! And Alisha..is on her left =)
Both my favourite people in the office...then again...most of my office colleagues are a darl to be with...phooooseh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the lettuce looks really fresh and tasty, make some salad girl..hehe