Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Never give up!

 

God has been awesome, and I have to say that again! AWESOME!

I was really worried actually, when I left without a job, I was wondering - man, what am I going to do? But God has been good, and very faithful, so I am not complaining.

Best of all, I have got my own time to pursue the things I want to do, and I guess when you finally KILL and give it ALL to Him, then things start working out.

There are important lessons that I have picked up, primarily - don't complain. Where I am at now, and how hard I work will bring in the $$$. So, I can't complain really because it's just me, myself and I =) It's a better arrangement that way, I don't like to complain anyway.

On the other hand, good news for ballet is that, me and Narae and dancing together again! And Nim too! So, 3 adults in a class, is very motivating plus the teaching school we go to, is good. The principal teacher, Wendy is superbly encouraging.

I am glad I made a move from the previous ballet school, not going to mention it. Great teaching, and the school's standards are high, but really - not suitable for an adult as they are very exam focused, and they view adults as " tak ada chance". Was actually pretty discouraged there, and almost gave up.

I am not going to put too high hopes on sitting for the exam, as I don't want to disappoint myself again, but If I can, I will. There's a better option now, and I will elaborate more when I start off and do so for a couple more times =) But I start, this Saturday, at 9.30 am.

Meanwhile, I am happy doing Interfoundation & Grade 6. Grade 6 is so beautiful =)

 

OK...Some pictures of me and Narae in action previously. And the great thing is, Wendy say's Narae is a super strong dancer! I am really, really happy for her. It's great dancing with her again, because then I know the standard I should be achieving and I push myself towards that goal.

Nim's also been real encouraging, and I do wish that Nim, you'd be more constant k! You have perfect physique. Don't worry so much about the steps, just take double classes and you'd be great!

 

ballet pics 089ballet pics 102ballet pics 096ballet pics 090

That's us in the previous studio =) Narae is the one in the red skirt, and me in Blue. The other lady, is a newbie - so, doesn't count k. I think she did well for her first class!  

And Narae doing a ponche!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so graceful! Looks like ballet comes naturally for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello :)

i'm 18 and thinking of starting ballet again (i stopped after my grd 5 exams when i was 13) and i've always been reluctant to go ahead and join a school since all the schools around here seem to only cater for younger students who have been taking classes since they were three. so i was wondering what school do you go to? :)

Dans said...

Dance, and social entertainment one of the most aesthetic, recreational and aesthetic elements that contain is the most social. Lifestyle is a fundamental element in all societies.