Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Jade's GONNA...2005

1. Enrol herself in a Ballet class - not the ones with the tiny tots but with adults, lest she is less flexible that the tiny tots and the parents observing say "Aiyo...so old where can dance already!"

2. Possibly take up a art design course in One Academy or something cuz I think Jade has some creative talent with colors and concepts. Ooops..though I can only paint flowers and can't draw people for nuts!

3. Save more money...cuz expenditure for a month is devastatingly high. The cost of eating cardboard in Mid Valley averages at RM 6.00 a day or more!

4. Be more organized and less forgetful and more punctual, and take baths after meetings, cuz if I take baths like 5 minutes before the meeting time, obviously I'll be late =) But I love baths!

5. Sit up straight more often, else my S curved spine will turn " & "

6. Wake up earlier to do my quiet time because it get's "snoringly" noisy at night. Too quiet until I fall asleep

7. Walk the Bangsar hill with her exercise "kaki's"! And try to do it in the morning before work!

8. Work at more efficient speed, and less humdrum.

9. Help ma more often - actually I've improved. I wash the dishes, arrange the clothes but she will be shell-shocked if I start cooking, so...maybe when I really need to. Like a Maggi mee will do. Hahaha!

10. Be nicer to my cat. Feed "Mummy" cat lest she sleeps on my bed with all her ticks in spite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! - Jason