Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Jade's "WOO HOO - ING"... 2004


1. Cancer free for my grand dad. His report just came back today. Seriously, cancer free. His whole entire frame was dotted with cancer just eight years ago.

2. Good job and interesting scope of work. Learning to write, churn out interesting proposals and clinching the deal!

3. Got to perform some dance items, and hopefully for 2005 - to train up more dancers (by really good teachers)

4. Met someone who could kinda complete my sentence and forgive my misgivings =)

5. No complaints from Clients - so far, all sticking to our company for next year (the accounts that I have handled at least!)

6. Went to the Mulu National Park, which was absolutely beautiful. Caves were so magnificent and the pristine clear, cool water at Camp 5

7. A camera which I can click away at anytime, Canon Ixus 4.0

8. Good deals and bargains. Like the dress from P&Co. Retailing at RM 129. I got it for RM 29!

9. Time to swim and walk - at least twice a week!

10. Friends - good friends who stick with me, look out for me and "teman" me go shopping - even when I spend hours looking for that ONE dress and I won't buy - till I find one with the right price and right design!

1 comment:

deadpo8t said...

I kinda like No.4 the best! =)
Praise God for miracles, big and small!
Have a great year ahead, huh?! wooooooohooooooooooo!