Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Getting FISHY With It

Here are all the photos of my previous hobby - keeping fishes. It proved too painful after awhile of seeing too many of them floating lifelessly after a bout of yours truly forgetting to put the anti - chlorine in.

For those who are "fish unfriendly", you need to add in anti-chlorine to kill off all the chlorine, because chlorine is toxic to the fishes gills. So, if you do forget to do so, you'll get a whole tank of dead fishes the next time you check on them.

Or, you might find a couple of really hardy ones gasping for air.

Liken it to the bullet train gas incident in Tokyo, Japan. Imagine 300 people getting gassed. Not a very nice thing I would presume.

Well, same predicament for the fishes when they can't breathe because of chlorine.

So, for the safety of fishes and to preserve their otherwise short life span, I have decided not to keep too many nowadays.

Therefore, I only have ONE Arowana in my house. Names Goldie. And that belongs to my father.

But that doesn't mean I can't go and admire fishes which explains the bout of koi, arowana, siamese twin arowana, parrot fish and cat fish photos.

Check out the place I went to : Xian Leng which is listed on the KLSE. The showroom closest to home is the Shah Alam aquarium.

Booming business and all.

Enjoy

-jade-


No comments: