Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Gluttony - Most Evil

Lollipops are a great way to get your head moving once you spin once or twice in that psychedelic nonchalance. I wish I had more sweets in me than I ever wanted. Perhaps, gluttony is a reward I have for starving myself rail thin just two months back.

Chomping down oodles of noodles, stuffing myself silly with the overnight Christmas turkey has been nothing but zombie-fying for my bloated mind and stomach.

I guzzle down that calorie infested Coca Cola and down another slab of turkey meat. Nothing beats having to stay home in front of the idiot box and trying to drown yourself in all this abundance.

It can’t get better than this, folks. Gluttony - absolutely heavenly.

2 comments:

deadpo8t said...

nice one! mmmmmmmm....fooood...=)

Anonymous said...

Hello, Daryl aka tankiasu here. Nice blogsite u got here. But can u stop posting photos of food? Making me drooling with buckets of saliva! :-P Take care and God bless!