Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Freelance Writer I AM

Please fund this worthy cause. I promise that this will not in any way - be linked to terrorist activities or cause detrimental effects towards society.

Anyway, for the heck of it. Here's my profile.

-jade-

Jade Wong Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (http://www.writers.net/writers/39912)

Email: soyabeanmilk@gmail.com

I get published weekly, in various newspapers and magazines, though my name is not visible. Call me a phantom writer - but I am the mouthpiece of organizations who can't put pen to paper.Ok. Spill the beans. I am in the business of Public Relations.

The Hard Sell Bit...

Able to churn out press releases in a jiffy,tailoring the message to suit your objectives and also get past the editors knife.

Working on advertorials on specific topics - nutrition etc.

Able to write for leisure, creative is my forte.

You don't have to be published to be good. Just know that you are innately, absolutely, fully comfortable with your own writing.

Interests:

Attempts: Ballet, cross stich, flower design

Successful endeavors: Piano playing, writing, blogging, networking

Published writer: Yes

Freelance: Yes

1 comment:

ellie ng said...

hey jade,eleanor here...you know, the nerdy girl from BGC previously. Ahahah.Came across your site through your 'superman's friend's site.

anyway,how are you doing????sorry we didnt get to speak much at joshua's open house the last time.
we'll meet up one day.:)