Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Friday, April 01, 2005

The Yogurt Guru : '"Yummm..."

For the next 9 months or so, I shall be the yogurt guru.

Anything you ask about yogurt, yogurt drink and cultured milk drink will be answered by yours truly.

I will also be writing "planted" articles in The Malaysian Womens Weekly for my client.

Look at some of the questions I have to answer:

Q: Yogurt is part of “cold food”. Cold products are not good for your heart. What are your commments on this?

A: Some traditional beliefs have it that cold food may not be good for your heart. However, scientific research has not proven otherwise. So, until then - if you believe in science, it's still alright to consume "cold products" as long as it is taken in moderation.

Q: If I can’t finish eating it, will it work on my face or hair (like Sunsilk’s current promo)?

A: Never tried it. But if you do try, would love to know what happened.

Q: Could you get Mad Cow disease from taking yogurt?

A: No cases has been recorded thus far.


-jade-

1 comment:

deadpo8t said...

Can I lose weight by just eating yogurt morning,noon and night? =)