Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My 26th birthday EXPLOSION: 2007




Alvin did something totally unexpected this year.


ONE of the surprise gifts he sprung upon me - was a "heart"ful and thoughtful, and totally - cool four corner....! It's called the ExPLOdInG BoX!

check it out....



Not bad for a guy eh? I mean - he does is so well, scrapbooking + Guys + Alvin..hmmm...never really came to my mind, but he sure did well! Thanks to extra help from up north too! Thank you I Ming and Aster Mei!


The ExPLODing Box certainly takes the cake =)


He also did other stuff - like cook me an extra delicious basil,tomato omelette and prepared me brekkie for my birthday (though it was like 8.25am in the morning...totally lack of sleep man)..

And he got me a nice aromatherapy lavender bath/masage oil, loofa, foot cream, soap and basically the works from HARN and HARN...=) I am into all these stuff nowadays...its all sourced from Thailand..and i think i can get it cheaper direct from there lar! But I won't be a wet blanket!

Thank you very very much Alvin =) I truly have enjoyed the three years we have had. You have been a blessing and so much more! Plus, every birthday is always something to look out for cuz u are Totally creative..gosh, what am I gonna do for urs?
Arrgh!

ps: That's not all, I also wish to thank all those who remembered my birthday and who SMSed and called. Thank you =) Your well wishes are very much appreciated!

To those who missed it, it's oklar....im not too good at remembering birthdays...so u are forgiven! Just buy me a meal k!

And, thank you to my dear colleagues who got me: a FOOL PROOF water bottle ( i spilt my water one too many times!, and my EVITA PERONI HOT PINK hair band...i LOVE it! and the band, as well as the skinfood mask and the teeny tiny stuff that came with it...and also, TQ TQ TQ for the lovely thought of preparing breakfast for me at the office! How sweet!


Love always

-jade-










.

2 comments:

RayChung22 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Wow, what a great guy! From all that you wrote, seemed like quite the eventful day. :)

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Yo Jade, Happy birthday...ehehhe