Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am WAITING.....

9.14 pm

Stuck in Mid Valley IT Centre.

Blasting Chinese music with the irritating drums giving out a hypnotizing beat.

A phone rings - high pitched.

More irritating Chinese music.

*Ting!*

"The guy says Al's media centre's network, wireless system is up"

I am happy.

Yay!

Oh wait, they go out, and now they return back in, a rush of movements.

I bet they are all wanting to "sau tong".

I hear metal shuttles being pulled down.

It's 4 minutes later.

Will I wait here till 9.30 pm?

I hope not.

Al's talking in pidgin Cantonese.

Some laughter, and now.....I hoep stuff are setlled.

Ahh....bargaining Al in the works.

Let's see whether he gets it!

Ok...time to go soon...=)

-jade-

No comments: