Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My Most Unforgettable Date – Love Hurts

He’d been down with suspected Dengue for about a week and was fighting off a raging fever. He looked feverish, couldn’t down solids but watery porridge and was perspiring heavily.

Regardless, being the loving brother he was, he took his sister to her favorite Italian restaurant as she was due to fly overseas in a couple of days.

His next thought was of me when he drove to my office and surprised me once again despite his struggle to fight off the fever.

He bought me a big piece of chocolate chip cookie and wrote a little note to me saying “Even if it hurts, I will always love you…”

Corny as it sounds, I thought it was so sweet of him to come despite being so sick. Every moment spent with him is a date for me, and he’s the sweetest thing that ever happened to me.

2 comments:

deadpo8t said...

see he's getting better at it...=)

Anonymous said...

Sweeettt..

Blogspot is being funny, wont lemme log in.

-G-