Jumping. Jack. Julie. Joyful. Jelly. Jasmine. Anything J...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Seven Deadly Transvestites

28 February, In the Mid Valley Lifts - God has blessed me with a sight to behold. I saw 7 transvestites - all at the same time - Men. Big, burly, some small, skinny but in tight - jeans, tight skirts - revealing their very "unwomanly" assets.

Was quite shocked - seeing all of them at the same time. They were Indians - all seven of them. Funny sight all of them. I contained my shock, then amusement, then laughter till they got out of the lift on the ahem - FIRST FLOOR!

Honestly, I have no qualms about transvestites. I don't want to discriminate - but this bunch looked like they had real families and were MEN! Was just that they probably preferred cross dressing for the day.

One of them that I remembered was blessed with much extra weight - and he/she wore a HUGE skirt! A huge blue skirt. I don't know how he/she got into it, but it was surely eye catching!

Forgive me for laughing after the 7 left, but it was quite hilarious. Especially after a hectic day at a media launch.

Ok. Comic Relief for me.

- jade -

1 comment:

deadpo8t said...

next time, please include a picture! hahahahahahhahaa...=)